[Rumpun] Fwd: Opportunities at the ASEAN Talented Young Scientist Guangxi Program

Bayu Adjie biobayu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 12:31:50 WIB 2018

Dear colleagues,

We are currently looking for partners for the ASEAN Talented Young
Scientist Guangxi Program, in the field of *population genetics,
ecophysiology and ecological genomics of tropical trees*. The fellowship is
a full-time research attachment that includes a stipend of 12500 RMB per
month, for six to twelve months. It is an attractive opportunity for anyone
planning a sabbatical or looking to expand their research network in China.
Kindly forward this to your contacts who may be interested.

Young scientists from ASEAN countries (see criteria below) with background
that is relevant to our research directions can contact me to discuss the
application.  Successful applicants will be hosted in our research group.
Our team is part of a creative and stimulating research environment
consisting of both Chinese and international researchers. For further
information about our group please see:
http://www.ecologicalgenomicslab.com/

Details of the fellowship and application process can be found in the
following attachment.

Criteria:

1.Holds a full-time position in scientific research in home country.
2.Has a doctorate degree or over five years of research experience.
3.Under or at the age of 45.
4.Fluent in English or Mandarin.
5.Willing to work in Guangxi on a full-time basis for the period of the
fellowship.
6.Comply with laws, regulations and other related rules in China.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Alison

-------- Nothing make sense in conservation except in the light of Botanic